- Updates to documentation for embedded and external callers
- Corrected bug in font and outline color specification when running module via CLI
- Corrected bug in runtime stats capture and logging causing exceptions
- Added unit tests and integrated tests into auto-build processes (should improve quality of future releases to prevent frustrating exceptions like the bugs fixed in this release).
- Updated docs to reference the FQN kenzy_image.core.detector() instead of the shortcut (improves compatibility across Python versions)
If you’re interested in a library that does Face Detection & Recognition, Motion Detection, and Object Detection then you definitely want to check out KENZY_IMAGE.
pip install kenzy-image
- Documentation is available at https://image-docs.kenzy.ai
- Download the source at https://kenzy.ai/get/kenzy-image/latest