If you’re interested in a library that does Face Detection & Recognition, Motion Detection, and Object Detection then you definitely want to check out KENZY_IMAGE.
pip install kenzy-image
Builds [0.0.6] thru [0.0.9]
- detector.analyze() now supports overrides to core setting by supplying the boolean values for detectFaces, detectObjects, and/or detectMotion directly to this function.
- objDetectList now enables you to specify a list of objects to look for (must be one of the values in the object labels list).
- Enabled –camera-device for cli calls to specify what device or RTSP stream to use as the source.
- objModelType now enables yolo or ssd options for model usage. (YOLO leverages yolov7-tiny)
- Default object detection model changed from MobileNet V3 SSD to Yolov7
- Fixed spelling mistakes in documentation for option variables
- Optimized hierarchy for image processing to improve overall performance and lag
- Corrected error in –no-faces option that was preventing it from taking affect
- Corrected error in bounding boxes when scale factor is larger than 1.0 (which is not recommended)
- Corrected bad local import in main init()
- Disabled optimization for processing individual faces rather than entire image due to multi-channel image issues