Updates to resolve a few bugs and improve compatibility with smaller installs.
- You can now install kenzy with one command on the following Linux distributions:
- Ubuntu (22.04+)
- Debian (Buster)
- Raspberry Pi OS (Buster)
wget -q -O install.sh https://kenzy.ai/installer && sh install.sh
Installer most likely will work with other Debian-based distributions or Ubuntu derivatives, but only the list above is certified to work with Kenzy.
- Listener error trapping for invalid audio devices to report stopped status on failure
- Watcher error trapping for invalid camera devices to report stopped status on failure
- GenericContainer now saves core init() args to self.config and initialize() args to self.args
Other Items for Reference
- The install.sh file is officially included in this release.
- Cleaned up the build.sh and build_pypi.sh scripts
- Added logo to the docs site
Help & Support
Installation instructions and documentation is available at https://docs.kenzy.ai